Trust Bar Quad Control 2023
The Trust Bar has been the go-to control system for riders who prefer the traditional depower rope and cleat system, but there is nothing traditional about the new 2023 Trust Bar! Instead, it's packed with the latest technologies, including the new Iron Heart VI Click-In Safety System and FLITE99 lines. This is the only bar you will ever need, as the bar width and line lengths can easily be adjusted to suit your kite. The bar is adjustable between 42 and 49cm with 22m lines with 2m extensions.
- Iron Heart VI Click-In Safety System - The new Iron Heart VI features a simple Click-In Safety System including an optical control function that allows you to reconnect the chicken loop as easily as you clip in your seat belt plus being able to check the green marking, to ensure the system is closed properly.
- New Depower Line Set Up - It features a new Vario Cleat with an adjustment clip to store the depower line. This has been exclusively designed by Duotone and is a unique progress , featuring a new Dyneema line that minimises wear and gives the best feeling for your fingers.
- FLITE99 Lines - The new FLITE99 lines from Robline reduce the drag through the air and offer a more direct steering response. The new pigtails have reduced sleeving; only where needed, reducing the weight and drag through the air at a critical connection point to the kite.
- Width Adjustment - The easy width adjustment makes the Trust Bar the perfect one for all all-rounder, suitable for most kites on the market, ideal for any kite model or size.
- V Distributor III - The new V Distributor III can be adjusted easily, allowing you to set the front line to split quickly. It can also be removed entirely, very easily, so you can have a very low V; this makes the Trust Bar compatible with most kites on the market.
- Easy To Untwist - A new friction bearing allows easier untwisting of your lines after tricks.